HTF is seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented account manager to maintain, grow and develop new and existing customer accounts. The ideal candidate will strive to achieve sales goals, be able to utilize product knowledge to effectively communicate with customers, and have the ability to perform well in a high volume and dynamic sales environment. This full-time position will be reporting to the Inside Sales Manager.
Account Manager Job Duties:
- Maintain a strong understanding of Hi-Tech Fasteners product lines, pricing and delivery schedules.
- Work directly with customers on a regular basis, providing timely, appropriate and accurate responses to requests and inquiries.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters, specific to your account.
- Deliver innovative solutions based on the customer’s needs.
- Establish rapport and develop solid relationships with key customer contacts and vendors.
- Generate timely and accurate quotes on industrial hardware/fasteners (i.e. source, pricing, and lead time).
- Responsible for keeping current customers satisfied while delivering exceptional customer service on a day-to-day basis.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of account management experience required.
- Minimum of 2+ years in the fastener/electronic hardware industry preferred.
- Ability to handle a high volume of inbound calls from prospective and existing customers.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience working with Epicor Prophet 21 or similar distribution ERP system preferred.
Employment contingent upon drug screening and background check.
Hi-Tech offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to 401(k) plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
Please send a resume to “HR@htfinc.com” or click the button below to apply now.