Hi-Tech Fasteners, Inc. (HTF) has been a leading master-stocking distributor of fasteners, electronic hardware and components for over 30 years. By building strategic and dependable customer and manufacturer relationships, HTF has steadily grown from a local distributor to one with international presence and reach. Through our distribution facilities in both the United States and Canada, we strive to meet our goal of exceptional service and “delivering the parts our customers need, when they need them.”
HTF is seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented Account Manager to maintain, grow and develop new and existing customer accounts. The ideal candidate will strive to achieve sales goals, be able to utilize product knowledge to effectively communicate with customers and be able to perform well in a high volume and dynamic sales environment. This full-time position will be reporting to the Inside Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a strong understanding of Hi-Tech Fasteners product lines, pricing and delivery schedules.
- Work directly with customers on a regular basis, providing timely, appropriate and accurate responses to requests and inquiries.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters, specific to your account.
- Deliver innovative solutions based on the customer’s needs.
- Establish rapport and develop solid relationships with key customer contacts and vendors.
- Generate timely and accurate quotes on industrial hardware/fasteners (i.e. source, pricing, and lead time).
- Responsible for keeping current customers satisfied while delivering exceptional customer service on a day-to-day basis.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Skills and Key Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal, problem resolution, and team-building skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly and positive demeanor.
- Professionalism focusing on customer service, organization, and being an overall team player.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Eager to grow within the Company.
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of sales or account management experience required.
- Minimum of 2+ years in the distribution/ fastener/electronic hardware industry preferred.
- Ability to handle a high volume of inbound requests from prospective and existing customers.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience working with Epicor Prophet 21 or similar distribution ERP system preferred.
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Hi-Tech offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Paid Time Off
- Participation in 401(k) Plan with Employer Match after one year of full-time employment
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
Please send a resume to “HR@htfinc.com” or click the button below to apply now.
Hi-Tech Fasteners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.