Customer Relations Representative – Data Entry Specialist
Hi-Tech Fasteners, Inc. (HTF) has been a leading master-stocking distributor of fasteners, electronic hardware and components for over 30 years. By building strategic and dependable customer and manufacturer relationships, HTF has steadily grown from a local distributor to one with international presence and reach. Through our distribution facilities in both the United States and Canada, we strive to meet our goal of exceptional service and “delivering the parts our customers need, when they need them.”
HTF is seeking a focused and detail-oriented Customer Relations Representative – Data Entry Specialist. The duties of this position include assisting with order and quote processing, maintenance of customer information in the Company’s ERP system, and providing overall support to the sales team. The ideal candidate will have excellent typing skills, exceptional attention to detail, and the desire to work in a high-volume and dynamic team environment. This full-time position will report to the Inside Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entry of customer orders and sales quotes as requested by the sales team.
- Entry of new customers and related attributes into the ERP system
- Supporting Outside Sales Team by entering call reports and updating other customer information in the system.
- Processing large quotes in order entry.
- Maintain and enter vendor pricing and data into the system.
- Maintaining and updating Contract Maintenance (Bin Stock) files and ensuring related cards and labels are printed and distributed.
- Supporting sales team with marketing and customer communication tasks in the CRM application and other tasks (assembly of brochures and other materials).
- Managing the Company’s Amazon account to including update of pricing, tracking of customer orders, etc.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Skills and Key Competencies:
- Possess the ability to handle large volume of transactions.
- Possess the ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Possess effective problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2+ years of sales support and data entry experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience working with Epicor Prophet 21 or similar distribution ERP preferred
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Hi-Tech offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Paid Time Off
- Participation in 401(k) Plan with Employer Match after one year of full-time employment
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance